From 25 May 2018, a new Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such information and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (known as GDPR) will apply.
Based on the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the General Regulation, in order to ensure proper protection of personal data, the data subject should first of all be provided information regarding the processing of his / her personal data set out in art. 13 and 14 para.1 and para. 2 of the GDPR - depending on whether they were obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources.
Due to the above, Live House Ltd. informs you that:
The administrator of your personal data is: Live House Ltd. 419 Tuam Street, 8011 Christchurch, New Zealand.
The Administrator can be contacted in writing, by traditional mail, to the following address: Live House Ltd. 419 Tuam Street 8011 Christchurch, New Zealand, e-mail: email@example.com . The data protection supervisor at Live House Ltd has been appointed and will be available at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 para. 1 point f of the GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from legally justified economic activities performed by the Administrator;
2. Legally justified economic activities implemented by the Company consist in offering customers products and services that primarily contribute to increasing the stability and security of business operations;
3. Your personal data is processed manually and automatically;
4. The Administrator processes your personal data to the extent that they are made public by public sources, i.e. from the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS), Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEiDG), among others, or in which they were made available to the Administrator when creating an account on the online trading platform available at www.livehouse.nz, www.etiles.co.nz, www.timber-flooring.co.nz, www.4tradeshop.co.nz
5. The data will not be made available to entities other than those authorised under the law;
6. Your data will not be transferred to a third country / international organisation;
Your personal data is stored for the duration of cooperation / transaction and also after its completion for the purposes of:
· investigation of claims in connection with the cooperation
· performing duties resulting from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting regulations
· prevention of abuse and fraud
We store your personal data for marketing purposes during the cooperation or until you object to such processing.
In the case of the organisation of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part – we will process the data for the duration of the competition and for the period of settlement of the awards.
For the purposes of accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the rules of processing of personal data, we will store the data during the period in which Live House Ltd obliging data or documents containing them to document legal requirements and enable control of their fulfilment by public authorities.
The Administrator makes every effort to ensure that the stored personal data provide physical, technical and organisational protection against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorised disclosure, use or access in accordance with all applicable regulations;
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
· request from the Administrator the access to your personal data,
· require the Administrator to correct your personal data,
· request from the Administrator to delete your personal data,
· require the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data
· object to the processing of your personal data,
· transferring your personal data,
· submit a complaint to the supervisory authority;
The above rights can be exercised by e-mailing to email@example.com or by contacting:
Live House Ltd. 419 Tuam Street, 8011 Christchurch, New Zealand.