Terms and Conditions
I. General Terms & Condition of Trade
1. Period of Quotation
Our quotations are valid for 30 days from the date of quotation unless other conditions are indicated.
For non-stock, Indent Goods we require a 50% deposit of the accepted quotation to proceed with the Order.
By finalising payment of the deposit, The Purchaser accepts all Terms and Conditions of Trade of Live House Ltd.
We require the full balance to be paid before the release of Goods and/or Installation starts.
Goods remain the property of Live House Ltd until full payment is received.
3. Shipping Lead Time
Goods imported on request require a +/- 20 weeks shipment lead time, depending on logistic and products availability.
Any Orders with special requests, custom made production, large scale commercial orders, or small quantities might require additional time for the Order to be fulfilled.
Goods ordered will be calculated to the nearest box lot. This might affect slightly the quantity ordered versus the amount delivered.
The Live House Ltd. reserves the right to adjust the price accordingly. The supplier reserves right to change packaging at any time.
The Live House Ltd can provide the estimation of the product required as free of charge service and doesn't hold legal responsibility for any miscalculations, shortage or surplus of products which has been ordered. The Purchaser holds the responsibility for the amount of product ordered.
5. Delivery & Storage
The price of Imported Goods includes delivery to a nominated by Live House Ltd. storage place in Christchurch. It is the responsibility of The Purchaser to collect the Order from our storage place. The Live House Ltd. can deliver the Order to nominated by The Purchaser place at an additional cost unless other conditions are indicated.
The Live House Ltd. can provide free-of-charge storage for the first four (4) weeks from the agreed arrival date. The Purchaser holds the responsibility for any additional storage time. The commercial rate at the time will apply.
6. Overdue payments
The Live House Ltd. require the balance to be paid in two (2) weeks from the agreed arrival date.
7. Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
(a) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
(b) civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
(c) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disasters;
(d) impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
(e) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
(f) the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
All product names, logos, brands, photos, articles, general marketing materials used by Live House Ltd. are property of their respective owners. Live House Ltd. holds sole rights to use all the above for promotional purposes on New Zealand/Australia territory.
Reproduction and distribution of any material used by Live House Ltd. without written permission are prohibited.
Copyrights of any designs, drawings, visualisations/renderings made by any of Live House Ltd. employees or subcontractors are the property of Live House Ltd.
We declare that we are insured on Marine Cargo, Material Damage and Public Liability.
10. Customer Guarantees Act
The Guarantees contained in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 are excluded acquires goods from Live House Ltd. for the purpose of a business in terms of sections 2 and 43 of that act.
Live House Ltd. reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions any time without further notice.
II. Terms & Conditions of Installation Works
1. Quotes for Installation Works contain detailed information about the scope of work, quantity and unit price and are made based on architectural plans provided and preliminary arrangements.
Any changes (including but not limited to the scope of work or quantity) occurring during the work will result in a correction of quotation.
2. To book Installation Team for the requested date, we require a 10% deposit of Installation Quote value.
If the Installation Works require non-stock and/or particular installation materials, we might request a deposit to secure product availability.
3. We require Progress Payments for Installation Works to be paid to the day indicated in Progress Invoice.
We reserved the right to stop works if any payment is overdue.
4. If the construction site is delayed relative to the agreed start date, we reserve the right to set the first available date.
All costs associated with the storage of materials, expiry of materials due to construction delay is borne by the customer.
5. Live House Ltd. can provide the estimation of the products required, including requested waste. If the ordered and/or delivered quantity will be different, we do not hold any legal responsibility for any shortage or surplus.
The Purchaser holds the responsibility for the amount of product ordered.
Shortage of the products might affect the original quote price.
6. The quote does not include any vertical transport of materials (crane might be required to delivered materials to higher levels).
7. All materials supplied by others must be delivered on-site and stored in an accessible place, e.g. garage. Any additional handling will incur additional charges.
8. The quote does not include any substrate preparation.
All the floors and walls should be prepared for work according to New Zealand Standards. If the preparation is required, Live House Ltd. will quote it separately.
9. Any access solutions - scaffolding, needs to be provided by the general contractor.
10. The quote does not include installed tiles/flooring protection (materials or installation). If it is required, Live House Ltd. will quote it separately.
11. If a general contractor does not provide waste management, an additional cost for the general waste skip will occur.
III. Returns Policy
1. Specially ordered items or any sale offers, clearance line and promotional items, custom made items are not available for return unless the Goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. Goods which have been imported at your request are not returnable and therefore nonrefundable.
This does not affect or limit your rights under "New Zealand Consumer Guarantee Act 1993" or "New Zealand Fair Trading Act 1986."
2. The Live House Ltd. doesn't accept the return of surplus tiles; however, we recommend placing orders with 10-20% extra to accommodate for breakages, cuts, and future repairs as the same batch may not be available at the future date.
3. The Live House Ltd. reserves the right to accept the surplus product to conditions on which the return is acceptable.
4. All damages and irregularities must be notified at the time of delivery. Live House Ltd. will accept no claims for items that have been signed for as received in good condition.
5. The Purchaser must notify incorrect quantity or incorrect product type in writing within 48 hours of delivery. We may ask for photos and will arrange for the collection of any items sent in error.
6. Due to the nature of the Goods, it will be deemed acceptable if there are 3% broken Goods and would recommend that you use them where cuts are necessary. If you notice that there are damages on the first inspection, please indicate this on the drivers' paperwork.
7. The Purchaser is responsible for checking Goods before installation.
8. Installation of Goods constitutes acceptance of the Goods. The Claims regarding the incorrectly supplied Goods or damaged Goods that have been already installed or used will not be accepted.
9. Due to the Goods' natural raw material and manufacturing process, there may be variations between the sample or catalogue photographs and the Goods delivered (batches). Variations include but are not limited to shade, size, natural colour, grain pattern, knots amount. Such as variations are not defects, and Live House Ltd. will not accept the claims.
10. Some modern tiles may require special equipment for mechanical processing and cutting, e.g. wet saw. This requirement is not considered a product defect, and Live House Ltd. will not accept the claims.
11. Some of the tiles might be not perfectly flat, and using a tile levelling system for installation might be required for the best visual effect.
The variation in flatness is not considered a product defect, and Live House Ltd. will not accept the claims.
12. Full warranty conditions for the specific product are available on request.
Live House Ltd reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions without further notice.